Save Time and Money While Supporting Regional Parks!
The Pass pays for itself in 10 visits and all funds go directly towards maintaining and operating our beautiful 15,000 acre system. Annual Passes are valid for one year from date of purchase.
Where To Purchase Your Parks Annual Pass:
- American River Parkway Foundation Office, located at William B. Pond Recreation Area, M-F 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. Not open Sat. or Sun.
- At REI stores in Sacramento, Roseville and Folsom
- Patriot Bicycles in Fair Oaks
- Effie Yeaw Nature Center at Ancil Hoffman Park
- Regional Park offices and park kiosks
Pass Fees Are Based On Use:
- Vehicle with trailer (ex. Boat or Horse) or RV (private or commercial): $120
Senior Citizen Annual Passes
- For seniors ages 65+
- Senior Citizen Vehicle: $30
- Senior Citizen Vehicle with Trailer: $60
Senior Citizen Annual Passes can only be purchased in person at the following locations:
County Parks Main Office
10361 Rockingham Drive Ste. 100
Sacramento, CA 95827
Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. -1 p.m. and 1:30 – 5 p.m.
American River Parkway Foundation
5700 Arden Way
Carmichael, CA 95608
Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
These discounted passes can also be purchased at any county park kiosk when they're open and staffed.
Distinguished Veteran Passes:
Qualified war veterans are eligible to use their State Distinguished Veteran pass to obtain a no-cost yearly Pass for entry and parking in all Sacramento County Regional Parks. Obtain your yearly pass at SCRP Headquarters, 10361 Rockingham Dr. Suite 100, Sacramento during business hours.