• Amplified Sound Permit - Required when noise is amplified using, but not limited to, a public address system, disc jockey, or band. There is a $50 permit fee. Anyone requesting an amplified sound permit needs to make a reservation or have an event or activity permit.

  • Alcohol Permit - Sacramento County Ordinance section gives County Parks the authority to issue alcohol permits for picnics and special events.  There is no additional charge to add an alcohol permit to your event, however if alcohol is to be sold, an ABC permit is required.  This permit allows the organizer and guests to possess and consume alcohol with the following exceptions:
    • People must be 21 years of age or older
    • Alcohol in glass containers is prohibited
    • Permit is revocable if disorderly conduct is reported, including underage drinking.
  • Filming Permits - This permit is needed when filming is being done in County Parks or Park Facilities on the American River Parkway. Regional Parks​ Combined Film Permit​ and Application​. In addition to the Parks Permit, all productions filmed in unincorporated Sacramento County must obtain a Film Permit from the County.  For more information, visit Filming in Sacramento.​

  • Bounce House Permit - Sacramento County Regional Parks requires all parties with inflatable jump houses to have a Bounce House Permit.  Anyone requesting a Bounce House Permit needs to make a reservation or have an event permit, provide proof of insurance from the Bounce House company and pay the permit fee.  There is a $50 permit fee.  Failure to do so will result in the removal of the inflatable upon the Park staff's request.  No electricity is available for bounce houses, a generator must be used.  
    No water inflatables are allowed in Regional Parks.

  • Post Payment Parking Permits - Needed if an event holder would like to pay for their guest's park entry fee. There is a $30 processing / set up fee paid prior to event, plus a charge of $7 per guest vehicle. A special code will be set up and instructions will be shared with the event holder, guests will need to enter the code at the pay station as they enter into the park and receive a pass to be displayed on their dash.  After the event, the event holder will be billed for the total number of codes used, still $7 per vehicle.  A reservation for a park site is not required to have a post payment permit, but a two-week advance notice is required.

Contact Regional Parks at 916-875-6336 or via email at to get more information or to request a permit.​